Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I have put together a list of my favorite must have items to help you treat that special mother in your life. Regardless of what you gift her here is a little hint… All she truly wants is to hear I Love You!
1. My number one go to for hand lotion today is NatureWell Monoi Oil Moisturizer Cream. I got mine at SAM’s for a super good price, but you can get it anywhere. It feels so soft and creamy, I know you or your mom will love it. At my age, a good moisturizer is a must have!! And this one is the best!
2. Flowers always make a great gift, but go for a plant that will last all summer. My fav is a hibiscus, but check to see what grows where you live. Also, check to see what the plant you buy needs, like more sun or less sun or whatever. Your mom will love thinking about you every time she waters her plant. Well, maybe she won’t, but I bet she will. Lol
3. You CANNOT go wrong with a good, velvety soft pair of PJ’s. My daughter, Korie, bought all her girls these for Christmas and they love them! The brand is Eberjey so a quick google search will get you to them. They come in short sets or long pants and lots of different colors. I know your mom will love them!
4. This may just be me, but I love an event for a gift. Give your mom a dinner out and a movie with just you. This is something any mom would love—individual time with the one they love. To up the game, look for tickets to her favorite band, Christian artist, etc. Book a ticket and enjoy rocking out together. Trust me, anything from a manicure to a trip to New York will make her the happiest mom in the world, if you do it with her!
5. Rockstar Grandparent is my latest book that is packed with practical advice on how to take your role of grandparenting to a whole new level. This book is a wonderful gift for any grandmother and is full of hints, tips, and advice good for grandparents of all ages and stages.